1. Attendance will be taken by the staff at the beginning of the class in the forenoon and after noon and in each optional class.
2. No student shall be absent from the class with out prior sanction for leave.
3. Leave will not be usually granted on the days of examination.
4. Disciplinary action will be taken against those who are absent themselves on insufficient grounds.
5. Coming late is a disturbance to both the teachers and their classes.
Students are therefore expected to be present in the classes before the second bell.
6. Students are strictly prohibited from abstaining from the classes. If there is sufficient reason to be absent from a class, it should be done with the prior permission of the concerned lecturer as well as the principal.
7. Leave must be applied for and sanctioned in advance. As a rule, written application for leave should be submitted at least one day in advance in the prescribed format.